Partial Quantity Available
- Call for next available delivery
- Supports ARP, Apple Bonjour, BOOTP, DHCP, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, ICMP/IP, IPSec, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, SSH, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11d, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11k, IEEE 802.11ac Networking
- Remote Management over Telnet, CLI, HTTP, HTTPS, RMON, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3
- Remote Management over Telnet, CLI, HTTP, HTTPS, RMON, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, SSH, TFTP
The Cisco 5520 Series wireless LAN controller is a highly scalable, service-rich, resilient, and flexible platform that is ideal for medium-sized to large enterprise and campus deployments. As part of the Cisco Unified Access Solution, the 5520 is optimized for the next generation of wireless networks, 802.11ac Wave 2.
Location-aware Bonjour and Chromecast support services advertised across a Layer 3 network at a user and device level.
Software-defined segmentation with Cisco TrustSec reduces access control list maintenance, complexity, and overhead.
Consolidate multiple controllers into one with a single point of touch.
Support centralized, distributed, and mesh deployments.
Deploy Cisco FlexConnect in sites with up to 100 access points in up to 1500 groups.
Sub-second failover for access point and client failover for uninterrupted application availability.
Dual-redundant Gigabit or 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
Solid state device-based storage-no moving parts.
Optional redundant, hot-swappable power supply for no incremental system downtime.
Enhanced system uptime with fast system restarts.
controller, rack mount kit, documentation
Throughput: 20 Gbps
Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4096
1.7"h x 19"w x 31"d
(2) 10GbE SFP+
(3) 1000Base-T (management) RJ-45
(1) RJ-45 console
(2) USB 3.0 Type A
(1) HDDB15 VGA
Internal, hot-plug power supply (1 installed, 2 max)
Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Power Provided: 770W
Networking Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Apple Bonjour, ARP, BOOTP, DHCP, ICMP/IP, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11d, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11k, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IPSec, SSH, TCP/IP, UDP/IPRemote Management Protocol: CLI, HTTP, HTTPS, RMON, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, SSH, Telnet, TFTPTransport Protocol: DHCP, ICMP/IP, IPSec, TCP/IP, UDP/IP
Due to manufacturer restrictions, all sales on this item are final.
Compliant Standards: VCCI Class A