Embrace the Power of Design
Work can’t always happen in the office. You need a smart way to take it with you, wherever you go. Adobe Acrobat DC is the world’s best PDF solution. And it’s all you need to scan, convert, sign, and manage documents on any device.
Adobe Acrobat lets you:
Adobe Acrobat lets you:
- Deploy and manage with ease
- Meet User Demand for Mobile Solutions
- Get Unmatched Security
- Protect Sensitive Information in Documents
- Integrate with and Extend Microsoft Investments
Adobe Acrobat XI
Now Is the Perfect Time to Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat DC
Beginning October 15, 2017, Adobe will no longer offer technical support, product updates, or security fixes for any edition of Acrobat XI.
- For small-to-medium businesses—Acrobat DC for teams makes deployment hassle-free with the Admin Console, provides user authentication through Adobe IDs, and includes free 24x7 technical support.
- For larger organizations—Acrobat DC for enterprise offers all that and more, including stronger authentication via federated IDs (SSO and enterprise IDs), deeper IT support, and the ability to open and track support cases, as well as manage users through groups.
FAQAs outlined in the Adobe Support Lifecycle Policy, Adobe provides five years of product support from the general availability date of Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader. In line with that policy, support for Adobe Acrobat 11.x and Adobe Reader 11.x will end on October 15, 2017.
What does end of support mean?End of support means that Adobe no longer provides technical support, including product and/or security updates, for all derivatives of a product or product version (e.g., localized versions, minor upgrades, operating systems, dot and double-dot releases, and connector products).
What should I do now?You may continue to use Acrobat XI and Reader XI, but Adobe will no longer provide any updates or address any existing bugs or security issues in the software. Because of this, it is strongly recommended that you update to the latest versions of Adobe Acrobat DC and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. is will ensure that you benefit from all new functional enhancements and security updates, not to mention support for newer operating systems. Technical support for Acrobat XI will also be discontinued.
Hello Adobe Document Cloud
Adobe Document Cloud combines a completely reimagined Acrobat with the power of e-signatures. Now, you can edit, sign, send, and track documents wherever you are—across desktops, mobile, and web.
Adobe Subscription DC
All-new Adobe Acrobat DC with Adobe Document Cloud services is the complete PDF workflow solution for today’s mobile, connected world. Acrobat desktop software is now combined with the new Acrobat DC mobile app and Document Cloud services to help you meet end-user demand for mobile solutions, let your teams build smarter document workflows, and help ensure document security across devices.
Adobe Acrobat Now Supports Virtual EnvironmentsDeploy Acrobat DC subscription in virtual environments with named user license support for Microsoft App-V, VMware Horizon, or Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.
Adobe Standard DC
Acrobat 2017 lets you create, edit, and sign PDFs from your desktop and includes many productivity enhancements to help you accomplish more when working with PDFs. Now you can open multiple PDFs in a single window to get your work done faster with new tabbed viewing.
Do more with PDF editing by creating brand-new numbered or bulleted lists while working with the Edit PDF tool. And use the enhanced Tools search to quickly find the tool you need to complete a given task.
Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017
All-new Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 brings stunning simplicity to everyday PDF tasks and includes many productivity enhancements when working with PDFs from your desktop. Quickly and accurately detect differences between two PDF files with the all-new.
- Compare Files tool. Open multiple PDFs in a single window to get your work done faster with new tabbed viewing.
- Do more with PDF editing by creating brand-new numbered or bulleted lists while working with the Edit PDF tool.
- And with the new scan-to-PDF workflow, it’s easy to choose the best scanning options and get the best results.