NASA SEWP V Contract
GovConnection, Inc. d/b/a Connection® Public Sector Solutions, your trusted IT solutions provider, has been awarded a SEWP V contract in Group D. The NASA Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement V (SEWP V) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) provides the latest in information technology (IT) products for software and related services, including hardware and software maintenance and cloud services.
Benefits of Using SEWP V:
- Competitive pricing, small surcharge
- Thousands of products
- Easy online shopping and fast ordering
- Online quotes, online product verification
Contract InformationContract Number: NNG15SC36B
Contract Duration: May 1, 2015–April 30, 2020
Through SEWP V, agencies can find an exact fit for their needs at the best overall value. Choose the right solutions offered via SEWP V, with support from leading hardware and software manufacturers and experienced information technology hardware and software integrators.
ContractSEWP V is a multi-awarded Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). SEWP V Contractors will be provided fair opportunity at the individual order level as appropriate per FAR Part 16.505(b), including the SEWP RFQ tools. No documentation for the order selection is required to be submitted with the order. All such documentation is to be maintained by the issuing procurement office.
SEWP V offers a vast selection and wide range of advanced technology with state-of-the-art tablets, desktops and servers; IT peripherals; network equipment; storage systems; security tools; software products; cloud-based services; video conferencing systems, and other IT and audio-visual products; as well as related services such as installation, training and maintenance to all Federal Agencies (including the Department of Defense) and their authorized contractors.
SEWP V offers one of the lowest surcharges in the industry (0.375%) and the easiest and fastest ordering procedure using pre-competed contracts in which price reasonableness has already been established by the NASA SEWP V Program Management Office.
Terms and Conditions
- Who can order: The SEWP V contract is for use by all Federal Agencies and their authorized Federal Agency Contractors. Authorized contractors are able to buy directly from the SEWP V contract in support of other Federal Government Contracts.
- Products: Desktops, Laptops, Workstations, Cables, Memory, Storage, Printers, Ink, Monitors, Networking, Servers, Software, and Warranties
- Credit Cards Accepted: Yes
- Warranty: Commercial warranty and maintenance plans are available either as part of a product purchase or as a stand-alone purchase. Extended warranty coverage can be purchased and begin at any time during the standard commercial warranty period. Extended warranty packages may be invoiced and paid at the start of the warranty period.
- Product Returns: In accordance with FAR Part 52.212-4, The Government may require repair or replacement of nonconforming supplies or re-performance of nonconforming services at no increase in contract price. The Government must exercise its post-acceptance rights—(1) within a reasonable time after the defect was discovered or should have been discovered; and (2) before any substantial change occurs in the condition of the item, unless the change is due to the defect of the item.
- Resources and Links: For more information and special pricing, contact your Account Manager by calling 1.888.302.SEWP (7397) or email (SEWP_SALES@sewp.govconnection.com)
Batch Add Products by Item #