- Call for next available delivery
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, PPP, ARP, BOOTP, DHCP, ICMP/IP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, SSH, PoE, IEEE 802.11ac (draft 2.0) Networking
- Remote Management over Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, RMON, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, SSH, TFTP
The Cisco 3504 Wireless Controller provides centralized control, management, and troubleshooting for small to medium-sized enterprises and branch offices. It offers flexibility to support multiple deployment modes in the same controller—a centralized mode for campus environments, Cisco FlexConnect mode for lean branches managed over the WAN, and a mesh (bridge) mode for deployments in which full Ethernet cabling is unavailable. As a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, the 3504 controller provides real-time communications between Cisco Aironet access points, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and the Cisco Mobility Services Engine. It is also interoperable with the Cisco 5520 and 8540 Wireless Controllers.
Throughput: 4 Gbps
Access points: 150
1.7"h x 9.5"w x 8.5"d
(1) Multigigabit Ethernet (up to 5 Gigabit Ethernet)
(4) GbE RJ-45
(1) GbE RJ-45 service port
(1) GbE RJ-45 redundancy port
(1) Serial console RJ-45
(1) Serial console mini-B USB
(1) USB 3.0
Networking Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet, ARP, BOOTP, DHCP, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, ICMP/IP, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac (draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, PoE, PPP, SSH, TCP/IP, UDP/IPRemote Management Protocol: HTTP, HTTPS, RMON, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, SSH, Telnet, TFTPTransport Protocol: DHCP, ICMP/IP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP
Due to manufacturer restrictions, all sales on this item are final.