- Axis Communications
- Virtual delivery
- Warranty coverage up to 5 years
- Additional years of trouble-free operation
- Complete reliability and control
Axis provides 3 years limited hardware warranty depending on the product. The Extended Warranty is a service available for purchase to extend the base Warranty. It covers cameras, video encoders, video decoders and physical access control products, and is sold in 2-year extension blocks for a total warranty period of maximum 5 years. You need to order and register the extended warranty within 6 months from product purchase.
The Warranty includes defects in design, workmanship and material under normal use for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. Defective products under the warranty period will either be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer.
Extend the warranty in 4 basic steps:
1. Order a warranty code that includes as many warranty extensions as you need, for a total warranty period of maximum five years.
2. Collect your network video products in a site in MyInventory.
3. Redeem the warranty code in MyInventory.
4. Finally, register warranty extensions for each network video product in MyInventory.
Service plan documentation
Coverage Period: 2.00 year(s)Service Included: Parts and labor
Due to manufacturer restrictions, all returns for this item must be within 60 days.
Class of Equipment: Camcorders and digital cameras