IT Lifecycle Services
Patch Management Services
Protect Your Organization 24x7x365
Leave the Updates to Us
As every IT professional knows, patch management is an important part of keeping systems and applications safe from vulnerabilities. But sometimes it's easier said than done. Connection's Patch Management Services solves a critical (and sometimes accidentally overlooked) issue all organizations face. Propel your organization forward by shifting focus away from maintenance tasks and towards important goals.
Patch Management Services Benefits
- Proactive Protection: An effective patch management process can close vulnerabilities before they are exploited
- Low System Overhead: Agentless OS patching frees up memory, CPU, and storage space for more important items
- Full Visibility: Connection provides ongoing monitoring and detailed status reports you can check in real-time on the host system
- Zero-day Deployment Services: Stop vulnerabilities immediately
- Best of Breed: Industry-leading management tools disseminate patch delivery to endpoints and more
- Flexible Schedule: Customized timely deployment schedule dramatically reduces corporate risk
- Focus Resources: Removes the burden of resource-intensive IT activities
- 24 x 7 x 365 Response: Our service offers protection around the clock
Additional Patch Management Services Resources
IT Lifecycle Technology Library
Our Technology Library offers a comprehensive repository of articles, webinars, case studies, podcasts, expert features, and solution videos on IT Lifecycle topics.
IT Lifecycle Solution Videos
Discover engaging content and expert advice about our extensive lifecycle offerings, technology deployments capabilities, and our valuable IT Staffing Services.
IT Lifecycle Community
Visit our blog for valuable insights on the latest IT lifecycle topics, trends, and more.
Let’s Connect!You’ve got questions. Let’s find the answers together. Our experts have helped thousands of customers transform technologies into IT solutions that deliver greater collaboration, efficiency, and security. It all starts with a question. Fill out the form below and we’ll get you the information you need.