Autodesk Products Showcase
Imagine. Design. Create.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they're ever built or created. Unlock your creativity, solve important challenges, and share your ideas with the world using powerful, accessible design technology powered by Autodesk.
Move to a Subscription and Save 15%
It’s your last chance to save 15% with a trade-in.* Submit your old AutoCAD LT®, AutoCAD®, Revit®, Inventor®, 3ds Max®, Maya®, or any other eligible licenses, and trade up to an Autodesk Industry Collection. Get access to the most essential Autodesk software and services in one package—simply, conveniently, and at an attractive price. If you’re not satisfied, switch back.
*Offer expires July 20, 2018.
Only One. AutoCAD.AutoCAD 2019 now includes industry-specific features and libraries for architecture, mechanical design, electrical design, and more. With a single AutoCAD subscription, you can work anywhere and stay connected to your DWG™ files on any platform—desktop, Web, or mobile—and easily move data and drawings between your desktop, browser, and phone. Draft and design using the latest features included in subscriber-only updates.
Which AutoCAD Is Right for You?
Watch this webinar to discover the differences between AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, and learn which one is the right solution for your design workflow. This short video also covers:
- Key questions to consider when comparing AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT
- Customizations and productivity tools available in AutoCAD to help you design more efficiently
- Using 3D data to create 2D drawings
- Benefits of multi-user access available in AutoCAD
AutoCAD Industry Collections
More Value, More Flexibility, More Simplicity
If you use two or more Autodesk products, consider an Industry CollectionSubscribing to an industry collection is a great way to access your most essential Autodesk software and services in one package while enjoying significant savings when you need multiple software solutions.
For Individuals and TeamsChoose subscriptions with single-user access or multi-user access when you want to share software.
Simple Software ManagementHave access to the latest software, with simple control over updates and access, a unified procurement cycle, and easier license management.
Technology When You Need It MostDesigned to continuously evolve to provide access to new applications and cloud services to meet your changing business needs with improved workflows.
AutoCAD Industry Collections Products
Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Collection
One essential set of BIM tools for building design, civil infrastructure, and construction.
Media and Entertainment Collection
End-to-end creative tools for entertainment creation.
Product Design Collection
One essential package of design and engineering tools for product and factory design.
Autodesk Subscription Service
When it’s time to renew your maintenance, you’ve got options. Autodesk will be making changes to its maintenance offering, so you can secure pricing on subscription renewals for up to three years when you switch from maintenance to subscription.
Work with Connection and plan ahead to understand your options before making a decision, not only on maintenance, but also on new Autodesk subscription offerings to get more value and flexibility.
Renewal Special Offer
More Options, More Savings
At the time of renewal, you can move to a subscription service for the same cost as your maintenance plan—or switch to an industry collection at a special price. As long as you continue to renew, you’ll enjoy special pricing, which will be lower than maintenance plan renewal pricing and far below the cost of purchasing a new subscription. If the timing to switch to subscription doesn’t work for you now, you can switch next year or the year after.
What are the benefits of switching to subscription?
- The convenience of charging subscription cost annually to projects
- Frequent product updates
- More convenient support including call scheduling for faster engagement times
- Simpler administration of software when standardizing products on subscription
- You can turn on and off subscriptions, based on your project peaks and valleys
Why Switch Now?The price to switch will increase 5% in 2018 and another 5% in 2019, so the earlier you switch to subscription, the less it will cost.
Switch today and start saving. To learn more, call an Account Manager today.
Work on Any Device, Anywhere, Any Time
The A60 mobile app offers a complete set of features, keeping your project at the center and connecting everyone in one workspace. Simply and securely share large, complex 3D models and 2D drawings with anyone. Upload your file and create a link to instantly share by email, chat, or even embed into a site. Permission features let you control file access, downloading, and duration.
View Your Models and Drawings InstantlyPowerful viewing technology brings rich, detailed visualizations of your 2D and 3D models right in your browser, or on any device. With support for over 50 CAD formats—including Autodesk® file formats, Solidworks®, CATIA®, Pro-E®, Rhino®, and NX®—you can view, find, share, and review your designs with your team without installing software or plug-ins.
- Design Metadata—See design and drawing references directly through the item overview, facilitating distributed design.
- Quickly Find Data—Search, filter, and find project information quickly across design models, complex assemblies, data archives, and project activity feeds.
- Mobile Access—Access your projects from your smartphone or tablet with the A360 mobile app available for iOS and Android.
- Organize Data—Always work off the right file version and ensure everyone on your team—onsite and in the office—has access to the correct files, project data, and designs.
- Security—A360 secures all project and design data to the latest industry standards, certifications, and encryption technology.
- Storage—Reach your data from any device. Upload and access large files anytime, anywhere, and of any type.
Let’s Connect!You’ve got questions. Let’s find the answers together. Our experts have helped thousands of customers find the CAD solutions that bring their ideas to life. It all starts with a question. Fill out the form below and we’ll get you the information you need.
Got a question about AutoCAD?