- Call for next available delivery
- Supports IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, SSH, PoE+, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3af (PoE), IEEE 802.3at Networking
- Data Transfer Speeds up to 450Mbps
- Remote Management over CLI, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c Telnet
The NETGEAR APs support 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with three spatial streams to deliver up to 50% faster throughput speeds and improved service area coverage. Advanced wireless security with wireless intrusion prevention services (WIPS), wireless intrusion detection services (WIDS) and RF management make the new NETGEAR access points the most economical solution for small-and mid-sized businesses seeking a secure and efficient way to manage their multi-faceted wireless traffic needs.
Access point, ethernet cable, wall-mount kit, installation guide, resource cd, 12V/1A power supply, warranty/support information card
- 3 x 3 multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) with three spatial streams.
- Dual band concurrent in 2.4 and 5 GHz radio band for maximum wireless throughput.
- Stylish and elegant design with easy mounting options (e.g., ceiling, wall and desktop).
- Backward compatibility with 802.11a, 802.11g and 802.11b network devices.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEE® 802.3af and 802.3at PoE) lowers deployment costs.
- Deploy wireless coverage over large areas with point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridging via Wireless Distribution System (WDS).
- Security features include WPA, WPA2, rogue AP detection and 802.1x with RADIUS support.
- Internal antennas factory-optimized for maximum RF performance.
- Advanced Security with Wireless Intrusion Detection (WIDS) and Wireless Intrusion Prevention (WIPS) support.
- 802.11n Beamforming to improve range and maximizes data rates.
- Device-based QoS to provide differentiated service level agreement to each user and device type.
- Bandsteering to load balance clients between 2.4 and 5 GHz.
- Redundant dual Ethernet ports to ensure maximum reliability.
Data Transfer Rate: 450 Mbps
2.2"h x 10"w x 10"d
(2) Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
(1) Management - console - RJ-45
(3) Reverse SMA antenna connectors
Networking Protocol: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3af (PoE), IEEE 802.3at, PoE+, SSHRemote Management Protocol: CLI, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, Telnet
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.
- 2.4GHz/5GHz 802.11n specification or 2.4GHz 802.11b/g wireless adapter or 5GHz 802.11a wireless adapter
- Microsoft Windows Vista™, XP, 2000, 98, Me, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or Mozilla Firefox 1.5
- Using this product with N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter (WNDA3100) is recommended