- Ships in 24 Hours
- Concurrent operation in 2.4GHz (450Mbps) and 5GHz (1.3Gbps) for maximum wireless throughput
- Easy mounting mechanism for quick wall or ceiling installation
- Internal antennas factory-optimized for maximum RF performance
- Supports PoE, Gigabit Ethernet Networking
- Data Transfer Speeds up to 1300Mbps
- Remote Management over Telnet, CLI, HTTP, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c
The NETGEARv ProSAFE WAC730 is a high performance 3 x 3 business class dual band 802.11ac wireless Access Point (AP) that can support an aggregate throughput of up to 1.75Gbps (450Mbps for 2.4GHz and 1.3Gbps 802.11ac for 5 GHz). WAC730 operates in standalone or ensemble mode for centralized group management of up to 10 like Access Points without additional hardware, licenses or support fees. WAC720 is also WC7600/WC9500 Controller and Business Central cloud ready.
In addition to centralized configuration, Ensemble also allows you to initiate common firmware updates as well as monitor client connectivity and usage through a centralized dashboard.
# Ports: 1
Wireless access point, Ethernet cable, mount kit, documentation
Data Transfer Rate: 1300 Mbps
7.76"W x 7.76"D x 1.57"H
(1) 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) ports with Auto Uplink (Auto MDI-X) with IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
(1)Power adapter (not included): 12V DC, 2.5A; plug is localized to country of sale
(1) console port with RJ45 Interface
(2) reverse SMA antenna connectors for dual band 2.4 and 5GHz external antennas (not included)
Networking Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet, PoERemote Management Protocol: CLI, HTTP, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, Telnet
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete complete return policy for details.
Call for Warranty
NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
Included Lifetime Technical Support.
Included Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement.