- Ships Monday
- Compact and elegant design stylishly blends into the environment
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af PoE) lowers deployment costs
- Internal antennas factory-optimized for maximum RF performance
- Supports PoE, Gigabit Ethernet Networking
- Data Transfer Speeds up to 867Mbps
- Remote Management over CLI, HTTP, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, Telnet
The NETGEAR ProSAFE WAC720 is a high performance 2 x 2 business class dual band 802.11ac wireless Access Point (AP) that can support an aggregate throughput of up to 1.2 Gbps (300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps 802.11ac for 5 GHz). WAC720 operates in standalone or ensemble mode for centralized group management of up to 10 like Access Points without additional hardware, licenses or support fees. WAC720 is also WC7600/WC9500 Controller and Business Central cloud ready. Ensemble allows you to initiate common firmware updates and monitor client connectivity and usage through a centralized dashboard.
# Ports: 1
Wireless access point, Ethernet cable, mount kit, documentation
Data Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
7.76"W x 7.76"D x 1.57"H
(1) 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) ports with Auto Uplink (Auto MDI-X) with IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
(1)Power adapter (not included): 12V DC, 2.5A; plug is localized to country of sale
(1) console port with RJ45 Interface
(2) reverse SMA antenna connectors for dual band 2.4 and 5GHz external antennas (not included)
Networking Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet, PoERemote Management Protocol: CLI, HTTP, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, Telnet
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete complete return policy for details.
Call for Warranty
NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
Included Lifetime Technical Support.
Included Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement.