Lenovo TopSeller ThinkStation P710 2.6GHz Xeon Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, downgrade from Windows 10 Pro
- Call for next available delivery
Add to Cart
- Intel 2.6GHz Xeon E5-2623V4 processor
- 10MB cache
- 256GB Solid State Drive, OPAL, Removable hard drive
- 16GB installed RAM
- Technology is DDR4 SDRAM
- Gigabit Ethernet supported
Get extreme performance from this workhorse, powered by Intel Xeon processors with support for nVidia Quadro graphics. The ThinkStation P710 features a superior modular design, including additional flex modules and dual-processor capability.
Audio Output Type: Integrated
Workstation, USB keyboard, USB optical mouse, software, documentation
Buying Program: TopSellerChassis Form Factor: TowerColor: BlackInput Device Type: Keyboard, Mouse
Cache Memory (installed): 10 MBRAM (installed): 16 GBRAM (max): 384 GBRAM Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
16GB (2x8GB) 2400MHz* ECC RDIMM DDR4, expandable up to 384GB.
There are 12 DIMM sockets in total with 6 DIMMs per processor (8-channel capable, 4-channel per processor). Two slots contain removable 8GB modules; the other slots are free.
*Memory operates at 2133MHz due to processor limitation.
Registered DIMMs (RDIMM) are supported. Load Reduced DIMMs (LRDIMM) are not supported.
Memory maximums (2nd processor required):
Video memory: 5GB dedicated video RAM via discrete nVidia Quadro P2000 graphics.
Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition is pre-installed via downgrade from Windows 10 Pro.
OS Provided: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, downgrade from Windows 10 Pro
CD/DVD Type: DVD±RW
17.6"h x 6.9"w x 19.1"d
Slot 1: PCIe 3.0 x16 (half-length, full-height or full-length, full-height if no flex adapter, requires CPU2)
Slot 2: PCIe 3.0 x16 (full-length, full-height)
Slot 3: PCIe 3.0 x8 (full-length, full-height, requires CPU2)
Slot 4: PCIe 3.0 x16 (full-length, full-height)
Slot 5: PCI (full-length, full-height)
Slot 6: PCIe 2.0 x4 (half-length, full-height)
One flex connector supports one of the following:
- Up to one LSI RAID flex adapter for SATA/SAS RAID
- Up to one Multi-I/O flex adapters for two PCIe SSD
- Up to one M.2 flex adapters for two M.2 PCIe SSD
(4) 3.5" storage bays
(2) 5.25" flex bays, for half-height optical drives or up to one optional flex module
NOTE: On selected models, each 3.5" bay can support one 2.5" (9mm or less) drive plus one 3.5"drive, or two 2.5" (15mm or less) drives.
NOTE: Flex bay supports one optional flex module (flex module supports one or more of the following options: 9.5mm optical/29-in-1 USB 3.0 reader/front IEEE 1394/front eSATA) or up to two storage bays for two drives, 3.5" or 2.5" each, SATA only.
(4) USB 3.0 (one diagnostic, one always on)
(1) 3.5mm audio (microphone/headphone combo)
(4) USB 2.0
(4) USB 3.0
(1) Serial (9-pin)
(2) RJ-45 LAN
(3) 3.5mm audio (line-out, line-in)
(1) Power in
NOTE: Supports the following optional ports:
(2) IEEE 1394 (one on rear and one on front flex module) via PCIe adpater. Up to one adapter per system.
(2) Rear USB 3.0 per PCIe adapter, up to three adapters per system.
(1) Rear Thunderbolt via PCIe adapter.
(1) Front eSATA (on flex module), or one rear eSATA via cable (also needs one PCIe slot). Up to one eSATA port per system.
(1) Internal USB 3.0 port via cable. Cannot be intermixed with 29-in-1 reader.
Media card reader:
(1) 9-in-1 USB 2.0 card reader
Onboard SATA controller in chipset, 6Gb/s SATA, supports RAID 0/1/5/10
Integrated two-port gigabit ethernet (Intel i218LM and i210AT), supports Wakeon-LAN. Optional discrete ethernet adapters are available.
# Power Supplies Installed: 1Power Provided: 650.00 watt(s)
(1) 650W fixed, auto-sensing, 92% power supply, 80 PLUS Platinum qualified
# Processors Installed: 2# Processors Supported: 2Chipset Type: Intel C612 PCHData Bus Speed: 2133 MHzNumber of Cores: Quad-CoreProcessor Features: Intel Turbo Boost TechnologyProcessor Manufacturer: IntelProcessor Model Number: E5-2623V4Processor Speed: 2.6 GHzProcessor Speed (Boosted): 3.20 GHzProcessor Type: XeonProcessor Upgradability: Upgradable
Networking Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.
Compliant Standards: Energy Star 6.1, EPEAT Gold, GREENGUARD, RoHS
Hard Drive Capacity: 256 GBHard Drive Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/sHard Drive Type: OPAL, Removable, Solid State DriveStorage Controller RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5Storage Controller Type: SATA 6.0 Gbps
Video Card: nVidia Quadro P2000Video RAM (installed): 5 GBVideo Slot Type: PCI Express 3.0 x16
Limited on-site 9x5 NBD warranty service.
WD 3TB My Book Desktop
- Ships in 24 Hours
- USB 3.0 Connector
- Warranty: 2 Years
My Book desktop storage comes equipped with WD Backup software for Windows and Apple Time Machine compatibility to help make sure your photos, videos, music and documents don’t get lost. You can set it to run automatically to your schedule. Just pick the time and frequency to back up important files from your system. The My Book desktop hard drive also works great with Acronis True Image WD Edition software to schedule full system backups.