- Call for next available delivery
The IBM Flex System Enterprise Chassis is a 10U server platform with integrated chassis management. It is a compact, high-density, high-performance, rack-mount, scalable server platform system. It supports up to 14 compute nodes that can share common resources, such as power, cooling, management, and I/O resources within a single Flex System Enterprise Chassis.
Maximum number of compute nodes supported:
14 half-wide (single bay), seven full-wide (two bays), or three double-height full-wide (four bays). Mixing is supported.
All IBM Flex System compute nodes
Chassis per 42U rack:
Four chassis per rack
Nodes per 42U rack:
56 half-wide or 28 full-wide
Chassis Form Factor: 10U RackmountChassis Type: Blade EnclosureColor: BlackWeight: 213.000 lb(s)
(2) Chassis Management Modules (CMMs) for basic chassis management. Two CMMs form a redundant pair
The CMM interfaces with the integrated management module (IMM) or Flexible Service Processor (FSP) integrated in each compute node in the chassis.
Optional Flex System Manager management appliance is available for comprehensive management, including virtualization, networking, and storage management.
17.3"h x 17.6"w x 31.5"d
Up to eight lanes of I/O to an I/O adapter card, with each lane capable of up to 16Gbps bandwidth. Up to 16 lanes of I/O to a half-wide node with two adapters.
A wide variety of networking options are available, including Ethernet, Fibre Channel, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and InfiniBand.
(1) Console breakout cable
(4) I/O Bays (two occupied by I/O SI4093 modules; two available)
Power Provided: 2500 watt(s)
(6) 2500W 80 PLUS Platinum certified, maximum, N+N or N+1 redundant, over 94% efficiency at 50% load and 20% load. Each power supply contains two independently powered 40mm cooling fan modules.
NOTE: All installed power supplies must be identical.
(10) Fan modules, eight 80mm (3.14") fan modules and two 40mm (1.57") fan modules
Limited onsite 9x5 NBD coverage