Partial Quantity Available
- Call for next available delivery
- Intel 3.5GHz Xeon E5-1620V4 processor
- 10MB cache
- 1TB Removable, Internal hard drive
- 8GB installed RAM
- Technology is DDR4 SDRAM
- Gigabit Ethernet supported
Closing the gap between price and performance as well as between entry-level and mainstream workstations, the Lenovo ThinkStation P410 offers a high core count and memory capacity for unrivalled value in the entry-level workstation market.
Audio Output Type: Integrated
Workstation, USB keyboard, USB mouse, documentation
Buying Program: TopSellerChassis Form Factor: TowerColor: BlackInput Device Type: Keyboard, Mouse
Cache Memory (installed): 10 MBRAM (installed): 8 GBRAM (max): 128 GBRAM Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
8GB (1x8GB) 2400MHz Registered (RDIMM) ECC DDR4 SDRAM, expandable up to 128GB.
There are four 4-channel capable DIMM slots. One slot contains a removable 8GB module; the others are available.
2GB dedicated VRAM with nVidia Quadro P600 graphics.
Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition is pre-installed via downgrade from Windows 10 Pro.
OS Provided: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, downgrade from Windows 10 Pro
CD/DVD Type: DVD±RW
14.8"h x 6.9"w x 16.8"d
(2) PCIe 3.0 x16 (full length, full height)
(1) PCIe 3.0 x8 (full length, full height)
(1) PCIe 2.0 x4 (half length, full height)
(2) 3.5” storage bays for one 3.5” or 2.5” drive per bay
(2) Flex bays for half-height optical, or 3.5” bay via optional conversion kit, or slim optical + 3.5” bay kit via optional conversion kit, or flex module
NOTE: Storage Bay 2 is not available when one Quadro M5000, two Quadro M4000, or two NVS 810 graphics cards are installed.
NOTE: Flex module supports one or more of the following options: 9.5mm optical/29-in-1 USB 2.0 card reader/one front IEEE 1394/one front eSATA/two front Thunderbolt. Up to one flex module is supported per system.
NOTE: Up to one slim optical + 3.5” storage bay kit is supported per system.
(1) 9-in-1 media card reader
(6) USB 3.0 (two front, four rear)
(2) USB 2.0 (rear)
(1) RJ-45 LAN
(5) 3.5mm audio (2x microphone, headphone, line in, line out)
(1) Power in
Supports the following optional ports:
(2) IEEE 1394 (one on rear and one on front flex module) via PCIe adpater, up to one adapter per system.
(2) USB 3.0 per PCIe optional adapter, up to three adapters per system.
(1) Thunderbolt at rear via PCIe optional adapter, or two front Thunderbolt (on optional flex module) via PCIe adapter.
NOTE: Front and rear Thunderbolt adapters cannot be intermixed.
(1) Serial at rear via optional cable, up to one per system.
(1) eSATA at front (on optional flex module), or one rear eSATA via optional cable and PCIe slot bracket, up to one eSATA port per system.
Onboard SATA 6Gb/s controller in chipset, supports RAID 0/1/5/10.
One onboard gigabit ethernet connection, Intel I218LM, supports Wake-on-LAN. Optional discrete ethernet adapters are available.
# Power Supplies Installed: 1Power Provided: 450.00 watt(s)
450W fixed power supply, autosensing, 92% efficient, 80 PLUS Platinum qualified
# Processors Installed: 1# Processors Supported: 1Chipset Type: Intel C612 PCHData Bus Speed: 2400 MHzNumber of Cores: Quad-CoreProcessor Manufacturer: IntelProcessor Model Number: E5-1620V4Processor Speed: 3.5 GHzProcessor Speed (Boosted): 3.80 GHzProcessor Type: XeonProcessor Upgradability: Upgradable
Networking Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete complete return policy for details.
Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TBHard Drive Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/sHard Drive Type: Internal, RemovableSpindle Speed: 7200 rpmStorage Controller RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5Storage Controller Type: SATA 6.0 Gbps
Video Card: nVidia Quadro P600Video RAM (installed): 2 GBVideo Slot Type: PCI Express 3.0 x16
Limited onsite warranty service