- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Call for next available delivery
- Warranty: 3 Years
The HPE Synergy 12000 Frame is a key element of HPE Synergy providing the base for an intelligent infrastructure with embedded management and scalable links for expansion as business demand requires. The Frame is the base infrastructure that pools resources of compute, storage, fabric, cooling, power and scalability. With an embedded management solution combining the Synergy Composer and Frame Link Modules, IT can manage, assemble and scale resources on demand. The Synergy Frame is designed for the needs now and in the future with expanded compute and fabric bandwidths and photonics ready.
frame, module, (10) fans
- Up to 12 half-height or 6 full-height Compute Modules, Zone designs allow space for double wide half height and full height Compute and/or Storage devices, mixing allowed in designated areas.
- Ten fans and single Frame Link Module included with every system
- Two appliance bays for redundant management appliances, embedded OneView (additional solution options in future)
- Up to six 2650 Watt Power Supplies of Titanium class efficiency providing 7950 Watts of redundant power line support
- HPE Synergy management that maximizes power and cooling efficiency
- HPE Intelligent Resources technology built-in to every frame and option for Auto-Discovery of resources
Operating Temperature: 50 to 95 F (10 to 35 C)
Non-operating -22 to 140 F (-30 to 60 C)
Operating Relative Humidity: 10 to 90%, non-condensing
Non-operating Relative Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing
17.4"h x 19"w x 36.9"d
(6) Interconnect bays for for full redundancy of 3 fabrics
(2) slots for Frame Link Modules
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete complete return policy for details.