- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Call for next available delivery
- Remote Management over CLI, SNMP, Telnet
- Warranty: 1 Year
The HP FlexFabric 12900 Switch Series is a next-generation modular data center core switch designed to support virtualized data centers and the evolving needs of private and public cloud deployments. It delivers unprecedented levels of performance, buffering, scale, and availability with high density 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE.
Processor: Quad Core MIPS64/1.2 GHz
Throughput: 12 Bpps (64-byte packets)
Switching capacity: 19.2 Tb/s
Routing table size: 524288 entries (IPv4), 131072 entries (IPv6)
MAC address table size: 262144 entries
2 fan tray slots
8GB DDR2 SDRAM
36.6"h x 17.3"w x 32.7"d
(10) I/O module slots. Supports a maximum of 480 Gigabit Ethernet ports or 480 1/10GbE ports or 480 1/10GBASE-T ports or 240 40GbE ports or 40 100GbE ports, or a combination.
(2) MPU (for management modules) slots
(6) switch fabric slots
Power supplies: 8 power supply slots; 1 minimum power supply required (sold separately)
AC voltage: 100–120/200–240VAC
Power output: 2000W
Networking Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 40 Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IPv6Remote Management Protocol: CLI, SNMP, TelnetSwitching Protocol: Ethernet
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.
Compliant Standards: TAA