Partial Quantity Available
- Call for next available delivery
E-series line card provides increased switching capacity per slot.
- 12 gigabits per-slot capacity
- Bandwidth is allocated across four 3-port groups, providing 12 Gbps per port group (2.5:1)
- SFP+ and SFP can be used simultaneously on the same line card without any restrictions
- IEEE 802.1AE and Cisco TrustSec capability in hardware
- L2-4 Jumbo Frame support (up to 9216 bytes)
- Enterprise and commercial: designed for high-speed backbone and switch-to-switch applications
- Service provider: 10GE/GE mix aggregation for DSLAM/PON/mobile data backhaul
- WS-X4712-SFP+E is not supported on 4507R-E and 4510R-E chassis
Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 167 F (-40 to 75 C)
Relative Humidity: 10 to 90%, non-condensing
Operating Altitude: ~ -180 to 10,000 ft. (-60 to 3000 m.)
MTBF: 387,172 hours
Cisco IOS XE Release 3.1.0SG or later
1.2"h x 14.3"w x 10.8"d
(12) 10G-Base-R SFP+/SFP
Max Rated Power: 90W
Networking Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Due to manufacturer restrictions, all sales on this item are final.
Compliant Standards: AS/NZS 3548, CE, CISPR 22 Class A, CSA 22.2 No. 950, EN 50121-4, EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024 Class A, EN 60950, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, FCC Part 15 J Class A, GR-1089-CORE, GR-63-CORE, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, IEEE 802.3af (PoE), IEEE 802.3z, NEBS Level 3, UL 1950, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, VCCI Class A
10-day advance hardware replacement for as long as the original end user owns the product.