- Call for next available delivery
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, PPP, ARP, BOOTP, DHCP, ICMP/IP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, SSH, PoE, IEEE 802.11ac (draft 2.0) Networking
- Remote Management over Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, RMON, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3
The Cisco 3504 Wireless Controller provides centralized control, management, and troubleshooting for small to medium-sized enterprises and branch offices. It offers flexibility to support multiple deployment modes in the same controller - a centralized mode for campus environments, Cisco FlexConnect mode for lean branches managed over the WAN, and a mesh (bridge) mode for deployments in which full Ethernet cabling is unavailable. As a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, the 3504 controller provides real-time communications between Cisco Aironet Access Points, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and the Cisco Mobility Services Engine, and is interoperable with the Cisco 5520 and 8540 Wireless Controllers.
Throughput: 4 Gbps
Access points: 150
1.7"h x 9.5"w x 8.5"d
(1) Multigigabit Ethernet (up to 5 Gigabit Ethernet)
(4) GbE RJ-45
(1) GbE RJ-45 service port
(1) GbE RJ-45 redundancy port
(1) Serial console RJ-45
(1) Serial console mini-B USB
(1) USB 3.0
Networking Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet, ARP, BOOTP, DHCP, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, ICMP/IP, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac (draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, PoE, PPP, SSH, TCP/IP, UDP/IPRemote Management Protocol: HTTP, HTTPS, RMON, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, TelnetTransport Protocol: DHCP, ICMP/IP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP
Due to manufacturer restrictions, all sales on this item are final.