Partial Quantity Available
- Call for next available delivery
- Supports IEEE 802.11n, Ethernet, DHCP, DNS, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, SNTP Networking
- Data Transfer Speeds up to 150Mbps
The Belkin N150 Wireless Network Router offers speeds of up to 150 Mbps across a network, IP address sharing, built-in SPI Firewall, and UPnP (Universal Plug-and-Play), among other features, making it one of the most adaptive routers on the market.
N150 router, ethernet cable, power supply, cd with manual, installation guide, service card
Integrated 802.11n Wireless Access Point:
- The N150 technology enhances the Router’s wireless capabilities, allowing for data transfer speeds ofup to 150Mbps across your network.
NAT IP Address Sharing:
- To save cost of adding IP addresses per computer in a house, the Belkin Router uses Network Address Translation (NAT) technology, making it possible to share a single IP address across your network.
- The Router is equipped with a firewall that will protect a network from a wide array of common attacks and viruses.
Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP) Compatibility:
- The UPnP (Universal Plug-and-Play) feature in the Router offers seamless operation of voice and video messaging, games, and other applications that are
Web-Based Advanced User Interface:
- Easily make changes to the Router’s advanced settings through your web browser. These changes can be made from any computer on the
Integrated 4-Port 10/100 Switch:
- The Router has a built-in, 4-port network switch to allow wired computers to share: printers, data, MP3 files, digital photos, and much more.
Data Transfer Rate: 150 Mbps
Networking Protocol: DHCP, DNS, Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, SNTP
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.NOTE: The manufacturer does not permit returns on custom cables or cables with manufacturer part numbers beginning with "RFQ".
- Broadband Internet connection such as a cable or
- DSL modem with RJ45 (Ethernet) connection
- At least one computer with an installed network interface adapter
- TCP/IP networking protocol installed on each computer
- RJ45 Ethernet networking cable
- Internet browser
2-year defective parts repair or replacement.