- Call for next available delivery
- Six-slot, dual-Ethernet IP access router for two unchannelized T3's of bandwidth
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Supports ATM, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Frame Relay, HDLC, IGMP v2, OSPF, PPP RIP, MLFR, MLPPP Networking
- Remote Management over CLI, HTTP, SNMP 3
- 32MB Flash Memory
- Warranty: 5 Years
A Modular Access Router that delivers cost-effective Internet access, MPLS, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, and VPN for large-bandwidth applications supporting up to two channelized T3s. The NetVanta 5305 includes a built-in firewall and two Ethernet LAN ports, and can support the optional IPSec Virtual Private Networking (VPN) and Voice Quality Monitoring as well.
Flash Memory Installed Size: 32 MB
DC powered (-40 +56.7 VDC)
Networking Protocol: ATM, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Frame Relay, HDLC, IGMP v2, MLFR, MLPPP, OSPF, PPP, RIPRemote Management Protocol: CLI, HTTP, SNMP 3Transport Protocol: PPPoA, PPPoE, Static IP
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete complete return policy for details.
Batch Add Products by Item #