Lenovo TopSeller ThinkStation P910 2.2GHz Xeon Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, downgrade from Windows 10 Pro
- Call for next available delivery
- Intel 2.2GHz Xeon E5-2650V4 processor
- 30MB cache
- 1TB, 512GB Internal + Solid State Drive, Removable hard drive
- 32GB installed RAM
- Technology is DDR4 SDRAM
- Gigabit Ethernet supported
Get extreme performance from this dual-processor capable workhorse, powered by Intel Xeon processors with support for nVidia Quadro graphics. The ThinkStation P910 features a superior modular design, including flex modules holding up to two drives per bay.
Audio Output Type: Integrated
Workstation, USB keyboard, USB optical mouse, software, documentation
Buying Program: TopSellerChassis Form Factor: TowerColor: BlackInput Device Type: Keyboard, Mouse
Cache Memory (installed): 30 MBRAM (installed): 32 GBRAM (max): 896 GBRAM Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
32GB (4x8GB) 2400MHz ECC RDIMM DDR4, expandable up to 896GB.
There are 16 DIMM sockets in total with 8 DIMMs per processor (8-channel capable, 4-channel per processor). Four slots contain removable 8GB modules; the other slots are free.
Registered DIMMs (RDIMM) or Load Reduced DIMMs (LRDIMM) are supported but memory types cannot be intermixed.
Memory maximums (2nd processor required):
With RDIMMs: 512GB (16x32GB)
With LRDIMMs: 896GB (14x64GB)
8GB dedicated VRAM nVidia Quadro P4000 graphics.
Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition is pre-installed via downgrade from Windows 10 Pro.
OS Provided: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, downgrade from Windows 10 Pro
CD/DVD Type: DVD±RW
17.6"h x 24.4"w x 7.9"d
Slot 1: PCIe 3.0 x16 (full-length, full-height)
Slot 2: PCIe 2.0 x1 (full-length, full-height; half length if flex connector 1 is used)
Slot 3: PCIe 3.0 x16 (full-length, full-height)
Slot 4: PCIe 2.0 x1 (full-length, full-height)
Slot 5: PCIe 2.0 x4 (half-length, full-height)
Additional expansion slots (only usable with 2nd CPU):
Slot 6: PCIe 3.0 x16 (full-length, full-height, half-length if flex connector 2 is used)
Slot 7: PCIe 3.0 x16 (full-length, full-height, half-length if flex connector 2 is used)
Slot 8: PCIe 2.0 x4 (full-length, full-height)
One flex connector supported per processor up to a maximum of two. Each flex connector supports one of the following:
- Up to one LSI RAID flex adapter for SATA/SAS RAID
- Up to two Multi-I/O adapters for four PCIe SSD (two PCIe SSD per adapter)
- Up to two M.2 flex adapters for four M.2 PCIe SSD (two M.2 PCIe SSD per adapter)
(4) 3.5" storage bays
(3) 5.25" flex bays, for half-height optical drives
NOTE: Each 3.5" storage bay supports one 3.5" drive, one 2.5" (9mm or less) drive, one 3.5" drive and one 2.5" drive, or two 2.5" (15mm or less) drives.
NOTE: More than 4 drives requires LSI RAID flex adapter or 9364-8i adapter
NOTE: Up to one optional flex module in flex bay. Flex module supports one or more of the following options: 9.5mm optical, 29-in-1 USB 3.0 reader, front IEEE 1394/front eSATA.
(4) USB 3.0 (one diagnostic, one always on)
(1) 3.5mm audio (microphone/headphone)
(4) USB 2.0
(4) USB 3.0
(1) Serial (9-pin)
(2) RJ-45 LAN
(3) 3.5mm audio (line-out, line-in)
(1) Power in
NOTE: Supports the following optional ports:
(2) IEEE 1394 (one on rear and one on front flex module) via PCIe adpater. Up to one adapter per system.
(2) Rear USB 3.0 per PCIe adapter, up to three adapters per system.
(1) Rear Thunderbolt via PCIe adapter.
(1) Front eSATA (on flex module), or one rear eSATA via cable (also needs one PCIe slot). Up to one eSATA port per system.
(1) Internal USB 3.0 port via cable. Cannot be intermixed with 29-in-1 reader.
Media card reader:
(1) 9-in-1 USB 2.0 card reader
Onboard SATA controller in chipset, 6Gb/s SATA, supports RAID 0/1/5/10
Integrated two-port gigabit ethernet (Intel i218LM and i210AT), supports Wakeon-LAN. Optional discrete ethernet adapters are available.
(1) 1TB 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" hard disk drive
(1) 512GB M.2 PCIe solid state drive
# Power Supplies Installed: 1Power Provided: 1300.00 watt(s)
(1) 1300W fixed, auto-sensing, 92% power supply, 80 PLUS Platinum qualified
NOTE: PSU will automatically operate in 1120W (restricted mode) if the system line input is 100-110V. For other supported system line input voltages, the PSU will operate at the full 1300W.
# Processors Installed: 1# Processors Supported: 2Chipset Type: Intel C612 PCHData Bus Speed: 2400 MHzNumber of Cores: 12-coreProcessor Features: Intel Turbo Boost TechnologyProcessor Manufacturer: IntelProcessor Model Number: E5-2650V4Processor Speed: 2.2 GHzProcessor Speed (Boosted): 2.90 GHzProcessor Type: XeonProcessor Upgradability: Upgradable
Networking Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.
Compliant Standards: GREENGUARD, RoHS
Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TB, 512 GBHard Drive Interface: M.2, PCI Express, SATA 6.0Gb/sHard Drive Type: Internal + Solid State Drive, RemovableSpindle Speed: 7200 rpmStorage Controller RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5Storage Controller Type: SATA 6.0 Gbps
Video Card: nVidia Quadro P4000Video RAM (installed): 8 GBVideo Slot Type: PCI Express 3.0 x16
Limited on-site 9x5 NBD warranty service