Windows 10 Pro Devices
Make the Shift
Did you know that Windows 7 PCs will no longer receive security updates after January 14, 2020? It’s time to make the shift to Windows 10. Windows 10 Pro devices and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors enable you to get more done anywhere, integrate easily with the IT you already use and own, and help secure your business with the most advanced protection.
Explore New Features of Windows 10
Get More Done
Modern devices built for Windows 10 enable faster startup, better multitasking, and have a longer lasting battery than older devices. Plus, these modern devices have superior portability, so you can work and stay productive wherever you are.
- Windows Ink: Windows gives you more interaction options to choose from so you can use what feels right and works best.1 You can use your device in the way that’s most natural for you and the best fit for what you’re doing. You can even switch from one interaction type to another for maximum comfort and productivity.
- Remote desktop: Connect to remote resources, even while away from your desk.
- Tablet mode: Use your laptop like a tablet. Get a touch-first experience on your 2-in-1 laptop or touchscreen device.
- Productivity: A new PC with Windows 10 and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors has up to 2.1x faster multitasking2,5,6 and up to 80% better performance3,5,6 compared to Windows 10 running on a four-year-old laptop. With battery life for a full workday7,6 new 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor-based laptops running Windows 10 can analyze data up to 40 percent faster4,5,6 than Windows 10 running on four-year-old systems.
The Most Security Protection, Built In
A modern Windows 10 Pro device powered by 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors gives you end-to-end protection, at no extra cost. Help secure your business against modern security threats with built-in, always up to date10 safeguards for your information and devices.
- Windows Hello11: Sign in with your face or your fingerprint. Replace passwords with easy-to-use multifactor authentication. Windows Hello also lets you use your phone and other Windows Hello companion devices12 to quickly unlock your Windows PC without using a password.
- Windows Information Protection13: Control how employees use business data—blocking them from copying customer or financial data into social media apps, for example.
- Windows Defender Anti-virus: Windows 10 offers built-in protection from malicious software and hacking attempts.
- Security: Windows 10 Pro protects your business information, customer data, and your employees’ digital identities.
Integrates Easily with Existing Infrastructure
Transition smoothly to Windows 10 powered by 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors with the ability to easily integrate your existing monitors, printers, and peripherals. Reuse your existing line of business apps and get full support for virtualizations. You can also see how your current apps will work on Windows 10 with easy-to-use migration tools.
- Compatible with peripherals: Compatible with both wired and wireless peripherals, which you already own.
- Single sign-in: Employees can use a single login across Windows 10, Office 3658, and other Microsoft PCs, tablets, and phones, using Azure Active Directory.9
- Windows Update: Pick when you get updates, automatically or on your schedule.10
Windows 10 Pro and Office 365 Business Premium
Work the way you want from virtually anywhere. With Office 365 Business Premium, you get email hosting plus desktop, mobile, and Web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook—as well as other tools to help run and grow your business. Apps are always updated, so they’re never outdated.
Make the Shift to a Modern Device
Ready to Make the Shift?Let’s connect! If you’re ready to leave your outdated devices behind, we’re ready to help. Fill out the form below to start your migration today.
1 Hardware dependent; Pen accessory may be sold separately. 2 Slack is open in the background while a 2.28 MB, Microsoft PowerPoint.ppt presentation is exported as a 1920x1080 H.264 .mp4 video presentation. While the video presentation is being created 1) a 6.49 MB, 844 page, Microsoft Word .docx document is converted to a 7.98 MB, PDF file and 2) a 70.4 MB, Microsoft Excel .xlsm macro-enabled worksheet that is recalculated. 3 SYSmark* 2014 SE is a benchmark from the BAPCo* consortium that measures the performance of Windows* platforms. SYSmark 2014 SE tests four usage scenarios: Office Productivity, Media Creation, Data/Financial Analysis, and Responsiveness. SYSmark contains real applications from Independent Software Vendors such as Microsoft* and Adobe*. 4 Measures the time to load, query, calculate statistics, and draw 6 charts from a different local data source containing 2.2 million sales records. 5 REFRESH CONFIGURATIONS: NEW: Intel® Core™ i7-8650U (Intel Reference Platform), 15W, 4C8T, Turbo up to 4.2GHz, Memory: 2x4GB DDR4-2400, Storage: Intel® 6000p SSD, Graphics: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620, BIOS version 117.07 with MCU 0x84, OS: Windows* 10 (version 10.0.16299.192) 4-YEAR-OLD: Intel® Core™ i7-4600U (Intel Reference Platform), 15W, 2C4T, Turbo up to 3.3GHz, Memory: 2x4GB DDR3-1600, Storage: Intel 540s SSD, Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400, BIOS version139 with MCU 0x23, OS: Windows* 10 (version 10.0.16299.192) 6 Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information visit www.intel.com/benchmarks. The benchmark results reported above may need to be revised as additional testing is conducted. The results depend on the specific platform configurations and workloads utilized in the testing, and may not be applicable to any particular user’s components, computer system or workloads. The results are not necessarily representative of other benchmarks and other benchmark results may show greater or lesser impact from mitigations. 7 EEMBC Browsing Bench Component Average Power (projected on Intel Reference Platform using a 42WHr battery and 25x14 Panel): Disconnect all USB devices, connect to a local WiFi access point and set the screen brightness to 200 nits (disable DPST, set brightness to 200 nits on a white background and enable DPST). Wait for 10 mins for the OS to completely idle and then launch EEMBC Browsing Bench using Microsoft® Edge Browser. Set the web pages to idle for 20s in between page loads. Measure power for the duration of all page loads and report 3 run median. Intel tests resulted in an average of 9.5 hours of battery life. 8 Office 365 subscription required, sold separately. 9 Sold separately. 10 For the supported lifetime of device. 11 Windows Hello requires specialized hardware such as fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor, or other biometric sensors depending on the authentication enabled. 12 Companion devices must be paired with Windows 10 PC’s via Bluetooth. To use a Windows Hello companion device that enables the user to roam with their Windows Hello credentials requires Pro or Enterprise edition on the Windows 10 PC being signed into. 13 Windows Information Protection requires either Mobile Device Management (MDM) or System Center Configuration Manager to manage settings. These products sold separately. Active Directory makes management easier but is not required.